Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Days 2 and 3

Starting off strong and in the anger stage of the Kubler-Ross grief cycle, today and yesterday. Of the 5 stages of dying, anger comes second; after denial, and before bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

I appreciate now being able to look in a mirror and see color in my cheeks even if it's because I've spent the past 2 days blustering around town. It's better than viewing my own face as a sign of defeat, as white as a surrender flag.

I have no words, I have nothing but these moments of rage that slip in when I'm not keeping busy. I fall victim to feelings of helplessness and longing but those are gonna go away fast. And since I've already been through the bargaining phase during the death rattle of the relationship, I am looking forward to acceptance. Bring 'er on.






No comments:

Post a Comment