Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6

Despite despite how apprehensive I was, the restaurant shift went well.

...Better than the projection shifts Ive been working because they have those goddamnded walkie talkies I'm forced to click my tongue into just so someone on the other line can ask me to slightly adjust that thing no one gives a shit about in that theater one person bought a ticket to fall asleep in.

Tomorrow I've asked to wash dishes instead of hosting to see if that's any better still. It will probably be less about resting my throat and more about a vicious battle between the sink and I, wherein the sink tried to force roach eggs and rancid dish water into my vagina and I try to RESIST.

As a final note, I had this incredible triumph today when I actually haggled a guy down from $9 to $5 at an antique store on Queen st.

Talking- who needs it?

1 comment:

  1. I want to see you please bb
    We haven't hung out in like a month
    I miss you etc.

    ReplyDelete